Monday, December 28, 2009

I have lost my will to live

I am in San Diego and gloriously refreshed (Ambien + time difference = eleven hours of sleep what whaaat) and thought I'd take a whack at a good ol' blog entry. After all, my life is filled with excitement, from free airline meal vouchers that turned Cibo Gourmet at JFK's terminal 8 into a post-WWI-era Germany bread rationing session, to being chased down by a rabid (albeit cute and cuddly) chihuahua as I ran through my old hood. Good times as Princess Lame-a. I just made that up right now. Cute.

Anyway, I go to post but first make the crucial mistake of checking People.com. And the second headline was "Find Out Who Peed on Kim Kardashian." And that's it. I have to quit life. I HAVE TO GIVE UP. Because how can I live in a world like this, where this is news and, more importantly, this is the news I seek out? I may post later if I have a change of heart between here and the medicine cabinet full of expired OTC drugs calling out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment