Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Leftover Haikus

Ode to the current state of my fridge:

Reddi Whip spray can
Happiness squirts to and fro
Mouth not closed since Thurs

White meat dark meat meh
Turkey I don't like you much
But I eats you up!!

Random chocolate cake
Bought you cuz Uncle Bob lame
WHO hates pumpkin pie?!

Mashed potato clumps
I saw what went into you
Butter was on sale?

Sweet potato mush
All day in the slow cooker
Hot tub- can I join?

Josh's applesauce
Made with bourbon...and lovin'
Maddie will get that

Stuffing made with sage
Crusty ends give me reason
Not to end my life

Cranberry relish
I did not eat you last week
Look like crime scene bleck

Karen's pumpkin bundts
You ready for this jelly?
She put crack in them

Fajitas from Fri
Grandma says they gave her gas
We so related

2 comments:

  1. apple juice and lovin'November 30, 2009 at 8:40 PM

    in my fridge right now
    skillet banana pudding
    check headline foods soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear headline foods
    Anyone ever update?
    Haven't checked since Sept. :(

    ReplyDelete