Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Morbid Thought of the Day

So we all know I dread and dwell and think ahead while life passes me by, but here's a legit thought: Eventually, cemeteries are going to run out of room. WHAT HAPPENS THEN? I'm serious, there's only so much room, and you can't dig up graves to squeeze more in, or have people buried in all the open areas in like, Montana, because then no one will visit them. If cemeteries get their profits mostly from the one-time fee of burial (omg please don't tell me our families pay RENT on a cemetery plot once we've kicked the bucket. That's just too much to take in), and then they're out of space, does the whole system just go broke and they can't pay the caretakers and weeds grow around tombstones? AAHHHHH MIND TURNING INTO A BLACK HOLE OF CONCERRRRRRN.

This is why I want to be cremated. Seriously, if my lazy ass never gets around to writing a will, please refer to this here blog for my final wishes. I want to be cremated and I want my ashes used to plant a tree of life (or "accidentally" thrown on people I don't like, whatevs).

1 comment:

  1. You mean you won't demand a mausoleum??? I'm totally having a little house for my dead body.

    ReplyDelete