Sunday, October 25, 2009

Gripe

There should be some sort of dictionary where people can learn to spell commonly-used words that are either insulting or refer to unsavory activities. Words you don't learn how to spell in the fourth grade spelling bee where you misspelled "believe" and somehow the pseudo-retarded kid in class beat you and the winning word was "carriage" which you totally knew how to spell INJUSTICE INJUSTICE I SAY! Anyway, back from that trot down memory lane, perhaps I'll call said dictionary "Allison's Dictionary of Words People Use Constantly in College But Never In a Context Where They Learn How To Spell Them"
In the D section: Douchebag and debauchery. Because I am so sick of facebook statuses that shout words like "deuschbag" or "debotchery"
I am a spelling snob and I have more work to do this week than I can possibly comprehend so I am being a bitch yaaay great bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment