Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why Aren't You Posting This Weekend, Al?


So pleased that you asked that...self.

From tonight until Monday morning I will be here: (Err, see above. I still can't figure out how to put things where I want to put them)
Whilst enjoying the low 80s, humidity-free sunshine of San Diego (cya next week, purple hoodie/pink sweats/fuzzy socks uniform!), I plan on eating my body weight in fish tacos, Sushi Deli, Subway Buffalo Chicken $5 footlongs (can't get those anywhere else, duh), and of course, frozen yogurt. Froyo in the morning froyo in the evening froyo at suppertime. When froyo's on a bagel...j/k that's when I get Mountain Mike's Mt. Veggiemore pizza. mmmm blubber.
Mix in some bar hopping, a rubix cube-themed party, just enough school work so I don't have a panic attack come Monday, and 24/7 snuggling with that man I'm marrying while watching How I Met Your Mother season 2, and it should be a great weekend. Bon voyage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment