Saturday, February 6, 2010

Allie is Sad




I have had no invitations to hang out for a million years* and I haven't socialized with anyone under 50 in what feels like a jillion and it feels like no one likes me and my fiance is a million (or at least a few thousand) miles away and incommunicado and my parents are tense and my dog ate the Greek salad dressing and I AM SAD AND WANT GOOSE ISLAND SEASONAL BREW but it is not to be found at any local liquor proprieter and whine whine whine small problems but whatever I feel bad about myself and I am wearing a mismatched sweat suit with no bra which means I have given up on any hope of ever leaving my house this weekend.

That is all.


*Except Maddie, but mom's fragile state means I can't venture too far or overnight, ie anywhere outside of town. Thanks Maddie! Your desire to spend time with me makes me happy :)

1 comment:

  1. QUIT BELLYACHIN AND MOVE TO DC ALREADY.

    I have pancakes, golden girls and beer with your name alllll over it. You can live in my dining room. The end.

    ReplyDelete