Friday, February 12, 2010

What I Do On Friday Nights


So Lauren had a nightmare about my wedding last night. She wore the wrong dress- a fuschia number with sleeve puffs that could detach to be worn lower on the arm (exhibit 1), a skirt pleated like, and I quote, "When Jessie on Saved By The Bell designed those really long skirts as the cheerleading uniform" (here is where I burst in with "Oh weee are the ladies of Baaayside") (exhibit 2), unshaved legs (exhibit 3) so she had to wear pink sweatpants underneath the dress, and finally schlopped-up messy hair (exhibit 4). I found this so entertaining I needed to mock up a visual to show the world. So there you have it. After I organized my room, thought of witty facebook statuses about the Olympic opening ceremonies that I promptly forgot 10 minutes after, cleaned the kitchen and made my sister's bed, I clicked on "Accessories," found "Paint" and had myself a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment