Monday, April 19, 2010

Did I Grow?!?!

Seriously! Because all of my short sleeve shirts from last year aren't as long as I recall. And I've lost weight since then, so it's not a tightness-ride-up issue. This would imply that I've grown in my torso, and not, you know, the all important leg area, which would really be a happy occasion no longer having to hem my PAJAMA PANTS but hey, I'll take what I can get.

OR I've been doing weight lifting entirely wrong and I've bulked up my shoulders instead of slimmed them down and this in effect makes my shirts ride up. For someone so insufferably vain I surprisingly haven't looked at myself in the mirror closely in awhile, so this could be entirely possible. Like how I noticed recently that even though I dyed my hair brown December 30 it is now blonde again and I freaked out like "How long has this been?!!"

THESE ARE THE PROBLEMS I FACE. THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment