Friday, April 30, 2010

Unusual Reason Why I Need To Move Out of My House #1

My friendly neighborhood walker saw my boobs this morning. Why is this such a big deal? Because I'm talking about him:
http://easywayin.blogspot.com/2010/03/old-man-and-tree.html
(for some reason blogger doesn't allow me to simply have the link say "him." Oh blogger...how non-Wordpressian you are.)

Anyway, I always get dressed with the window open, playing by the rules that if it's light outside and my light is on no one can see me. Well, friendly walking man was definitely looking in as he walked. He saw my yabos and now I need a new running route. A picture speaks a thousand words*:



*Picture not drawn to scale. Or reality. My boobs = NOT that saggy, I do not tower over my computer and lamp, and friendly neighborhood walker still does not wear a sideways cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment