Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sisterly Love

Now if you know me at all you know I laugh at nearly anything- especially if it a) isn't actually funny, b) is inappropriate c) is highly offensive or d) is a situation where people fall down. The fatter the person, the funnier the fall.

Every time I run (yes, run. I have a crazy fear of missing my train on Thursdays even though I allow myself 45 minutes for a 12 minute bus ride) by the second floor office nook at school, I have to stop, take a moment, and giggle like a hyena. Because Kuwana Bullock's name is on the door. And WITHOUT FAIL, whenever I see that name plate, I immediately think of Sandra's African American sister and all the fun they must have together. I imagine them on a reality show where they just live like the Kardashians and drink together and get leg waxes and talk about boys. I mean hey this could be totally real- Sandra's mom is apparently German, like born in Germany, so perhaps she has a black sister. So I just went to People.com because I reaaaally don't want to once again rehearse my presentation for tomorrow, and I see the a headline announcing that Sandra's sister is aware of Sandra's whereabouts and that they are fine and Sandra just needs time, bla bla. And my first thought? Aw, Kuwana! Always there for Sandra! I wish I had a sister like Kuwana.

Yeah.

1 comment: