Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Face Only A Mother Could Love...

As I sit here watching "Bring it On" on Encore, relishing the finals days of our three month free trial of premium cable, I find myself wondering, "WHY does the 'actor' who plays Aaron look so ridiculously familiar?" So I ponder new movies. I ponder the television shows I watch. And then it hits me. He looks so familiar because I've seen this movie FIFTEEN THOUSAND TIMES.
Which, reflecting on my life, brings me to this gem...


I call it "How We Know Allie Is Drunk"
1. 2, count 'em 2, empty bottles on deck
2. Standing alone
3. That FACE! It screams "OMG I'm so sad about something, something SO UPSETTING is going on," which totally means that the ASPCA commercial with Sarah McLaughlin and the abused dogs was just on
4. Hair tie on right wrist. Will become useful in 6 hours when urgent need to vomit occurs.
5. Three words: Broken. Fucking. Necklace.
Well, if I had chili stains on the dress it would be perfect. But doesn't my hair look shiny!?!
Enjoy my embarassment. Thanks to Jessica for capturing the moment. Legitimate post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment