Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ohh ho HO it's MAGIC!

Allie recommends: Being the recessionista that I am (umm...I've always been frugal, and suddenly my lifestyle is cool. Everyone else is a poser in my opinion), when I ran out of my pricey Clinique foundation, I trotted over to Target to try this puppy out. Ten bucks and it came with a free concealor- why the hell not? Let me tell you though. IT WORKS. I have no idea the whacktastic science where somehow a white liquid with little black granules in it magically turns into the color of your skin, BUT IT DOES. It's light, smooth, and suddenly BAM even skin tone. The concealer was a bit too light/white in spots for my tatse, but this foundation is my new winner. Hopefully Almay wont sue me for copyright infringement...that's all semantics anyway, I call it free advertising. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment